2014 is almost here and you all know what that means – New Year’s Resolutions. The new year is the perfect time to change bad habits, try new things and be a little adventurous. We at Max Fashions think the new year is the best opportunity to revamp your wardrobe and vow never to repeat any fashion faux pas. Here are our 5 Fashion Resolutions for 2014.
1. Dress For Your Body Type: Dressing for your body type is the best way to feel confident and look your best. Start by identifying what your body shape is and research what shapes look best on you.
2. Try Something New: Most of us stick to the same look year after year – let 2014 be the time where you try something new. Start wearing colors you’ve never worn, or try a different silhouette than what you are used to.
3. Invest in Classic Pieces: There are some items which never get old and are worth investing in. A timeless handbag or a classic pair of pumps are staple items that work with every look, every time.
4. Play Around with Statement Pieces: A statement piece can instantly take your look from drab to fab. A few eye-catching accessories or a bright pair of shoes are the perfect pieces to ensure you are the focus of everyone’s attention.
5. Don’t Follow all Trends At Once: The worst thing you can do is blindly follow trends, all at the same time. Just because florals, stripes, neons and leopard are in at a particular moment doesn’t mean you have to wear them all at the same time. Stick to a maximum of 2 trends at a time.